|Get a $500 FREE bonus||Play|
|€1250 Free Bonus at Casino Action Mobile!||Play|
|100 Free Chances to Win!||Play|
|Receive a welcome offer up to $ 1500||Play|
|450 casino games to play and a generous $750 casino bonus to begin with.||Play|
French Roulette, as well as its relatives American and European Roulettes, is a very popular and loved casino game which is possible to meet everywhere in the world today. Sure, there were some times when a player had to go to France in order to try this roulette variation but these times are over today. You are welcome to try French Roulette without going anywhere today thanks to the Internet and online casinos.
French Roulette has some special features which will be definitely interesting for every roulette player, so, you will not be disappointed if try playing it. But learn all the differences first: this roulette has more differences from other game's variations - European Roulette and American Roulette.
Wheel and Table
The first thing you should know is the following fact: French roulette wheel is the same with European roulette one; it is a single-zero wheel which has 37 pockets on it - 0 green pocket and 1-36 black and red pockets. The differences begin when we have a look at the French Roulette table layout:
- All numbers are colored in red there, but this is just a design and this fact does not play any role during the game.
- The table layout here is in French (it's a logic, is not it?); so, do not be lazy to remember or just write down some special terms in French which would be necessary for you if you decide to play French Roulette:
- Pair = Even
- Impair = Odd
- Mangue = Low numbers (1-18)
- Passe = High numbers (19-36)
French Roulette has one unique rule which is impossible to meet at any other roulette variation. This rule is called to be La Partage and it lets a player taking a half of his/her bet back in a case the winning number is 0; a player can also decide to leave the same bet for the next round but s/he will lose the whole bet then in a case of 0.
As far as we know, roulette has 2 types of bets - inside and outside bets; they are possible to find in French Roulette too. But that is not all: French Roulette has one additional type of bets - Cell Bets, and there are 5 of them in French Roulette:
- Voisins du Zero (Neighbors of Zero): the bet on 17 numbers which are placed around 0 on roulette wheel
- Tiers du Cylindre (Third of the Wheel): the bet on 12 numbers which are placed opposite from 0
- Orphelins (Orphans): the bet on 8 numbers left
- Finales en Plein: the bet on any group of numbers which end in a particular digit: 5, 15, 25, 35.
- Finales a Cheval: the bet on any group of numbers which end in 2 particular digits: Â¾ for example - 3, 4, 13, 14, 23, 24, 33, 34.
Roulette payouts of French Roulette variations are the same with any other roulette game.