The Full Review of Roulette Wheel and Table Layout
To play roulette casino game is to know what all those red and black numbers mean and how to use them for making bets and winning; probably, the knowledge of the roulette wheel and the roulette table layout is the main thing to know for every gambler who wants to check his/her luck playing this game of chance.
It is obvious that roulette wheel is the main and movable part of roulette table which determines the winning bet: it is divided into black and red components, and there is also one green component which represents 0 at the roulette wheel; all numbers 1-36 are located not sequentially.
- 37 slots (0, 1-36)
- Right side (of the zero) has 9 black numbers (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17) and 9 red numbers (19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36)
- Left side (of the zero) also has 9 black (20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35) and 9 red numbers (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18)
- All numbers are inside of the wheel
- 38 slots (0, 00, 1-36)
- All black numbers are opposite red ones
- Two odd numbers change two even ones
- 0 is located between two red slots, and 00 is located between two black slots.
- All numbers are outside of the wheel
The mechanism of the roulette wheel is quite interesting! There are a lot of interesting facts can be found about this part of roulette table.
The spaces of roulette table are colored the same with the slots colors of roulette wheel for you to see clearly what number and what color you make a bet on.
You have an opportunity to make inside bets and outside bets at roulette and it can be easily seen at the table layout: there are spaces for making bet on any particular number (inside bets) and additional options (outside bets): red or black, even or odd number, 1-18 numbers, 19-36 numbers.
It is possible to observe three types of roulette table layouts: American, European and French ones. As for American and European layouts, they are practically the same with the only one difference: there are 0 and 00 sections on the American roulette table layout when the European one has the section of 0 only.
As for French roulette table layout, it has one 0 section too but it is wider than two previous tables; moreover, there are no colored chips for players, everybody uses cash chips. There is also a special person (named "stickman") in French Roulette who announces the winner and pays them money, so the game is a little bit slower than American and European Roulettes.