Mini-Roulette - Fast and Exciting
It is easy to guess that Mini-Roulette is just a mini-version of a conventional roulette, but do not think that it is much easier to beat because of its size - the payouts of Mini-Roulette can also be big enough.
This game is based on European Roulette, so it means that Mini-Roulette is played with the single-zero roulette wheel, but it is played with fewer numbers on it.
Let's have a look!
Wheel and bets
Mini-Roulette wheel has only 13 numbers on it: one 0 and 12 numbers (1-12); thanks to this fact it is even easier to make bets on such roulette:
- Straight bet - on any of 0-12 numbers
- Split bet - on any 2 numbers
- Street bet - on any row of 3 numbers
- Three bet - on 0-1-2 or 0-2-3
- A bet on any of 3 rows of 4 numbers: 1-4-7-10, 2-5-8-11, 3-6-9-12)
- A bet on any of 3 following combinations: 1 to 6, 4 to 9 and 7 to 12
- Color bet: on red or black
- Even/Odd bet: on any even or odd number
A croupier spins the roulette wheel and draws the ball; the aim of a player is to predict which of 13 numbers will win. Mini-Roulette is extremely popular among those gamblers who prefer playing online casino games instead of going somewhere to a casino; so, Mini- Roulette can be easily called being the favorite one among other online roulette games.
Do not think that Mini-Roulette implies small payouts! They are good enough for its minimum and maximum bets and they are the following:
- Straight bets are paid as 11 to 1
- A bet on any of 3 combinations (1 to 6, 4 to 9, 7 to 12) is paid as 1 to 1
- Color bet is paid as 1 to 1
- Odd/Even bet is paid as 1 to 1
- "2 to 1" are paid as 3 to 1
Thanks to the fact Mini-Roulette is based on European Roulette, this game has a rather small house edge that is very attractive to many gamblers though it can not be compared with the one of No Zero Roulette of course!